Prev: Re: [OT] stay safe, gropos! Next: Re: Corruption (was Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911)

Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 09:31:17 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 21:19:40 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson <snip>

>[1]I jest.  NRE, being founded originally by merchant
>princes, is actually rather nutty on the subject of
>free trade, with the exception of designated
>'strategic' industries/resources.

And this differs from REALPOLITIK (spelling?) in what way?

Grin.

No, I don't need an answer...  just jesting, too.
<VBG>

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [OT] stay safe, gropos! Next: Re: Corruption (was Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911)