Prev: Re: Corruption (was Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911) Next: [OT] stay safe, gropos!

Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 21:19:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911

--- Allan Goodall <agoodall@hyperbear.com> wrote:

> The reason I post this is that I thought it would
> make fascinating reading for
> anyone creating a Tuffleyverse bureaucracy. I think
> it's fair to say that the
> NAC would be less corrupt than the FSE. The NSL
> would be close to the NAC
> (maybe even a little less corrupt, or more,
> depending on which nations you
> think would have the greatest corruption), with the
> ESU having more
> corruption. This assumes, of course, that corruption
> doesn't radically change
> between the various nations.

Heheh. . .

No one can rate the NRE on corruption because no one
but a Greek lawyer can figure out how their
beauracracy is _supposed_ to work. . . [1]

:P

John

[1]I jest.  NRE, being founded originally by merchant
princes, is actually rather nutty on the subject of
free trade, with the exception of designated
'strategic' industries/resources.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Corruption (was Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911) Next: [OT] stay safe, gropos!