Prev: ORK NECROMORPHS Next: Alan's Satellite Facts

An [OFFICIAL] Happy Xmas!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 19:58:49 +0000
Subject: An [OFFICIAL] Happy Xmas!

Hi all,

Well, we're now closed for a break over Christmas, after the busiest
rush
on orders that we've ever known! The throughput of sales has been WAAAAY
up
on last year - we've just about managed to keep up with them, and most
stuff has still been going out the door within a day or so of it being
ordered.
Everything that we received up to the morning of the 20th Dec (UK time!)
has been processed and shipped; I'm afraid that anything sent in after
that
will be in the pile that we'll have to deal with when we go back on the
2nd
January, that's unless I get so fed up with all the festivities that I
decide to "escape" to the workshop and pack a few orders after all!

The Xmas special offers on the online store will stay active until
Christmas day, so you can still place an order and qualify for the free
goodies and the January discount coupon up till then; I'll still be
receiving the orders via the site, and dealing with email at intervals
so
that it doesn't pile up too much, but aside from that I'm going to take
break - who knows, I MIGHT even get some social gaming in!!   ;-)

So, a very big HAPPY CHRISTMAS (or whatever other seasonal festival you
may
celebrate) to everyone on the list, big thanks to all of you who've
supported us with your orders through the year, and we wish you all a
happy, prosperous and safe 2003.

Jon (GZG)

www.gzg.com

Prev: ORK NECROMORPHS Next: Alan's Satellite Facts