Prev: Nathan's Closing Next: Players in Europe

Re: Nathan's Closing

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:10:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Nathan's Closing

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, Thomas Barclay wrote:

> Nathan said:
> Nathan "so when do they film Grunts?"
> Girdler
>
> You *are* kidding aren't you? NC-17
> territory or brown-wrapper stuff for sure....
> (how would I know? errr... someone must
> have described the book to me)

Only the parts with some of the halflings, the rest of it's just a loony
take on regular movies!

But those halflings - did Tolkien know they were such inventive little
furry-footed perverts?

Those of you who have NO idea what we're talking about are missing one
of
the great works of recent modern fantasy (and satiric comedy): Mary
Gentle's "Grunts". Beg Santa for a copy!

I want an SG2 unit of undead Orcish Special Undead Services zombies!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -

Prev: Nathan's Closing Next: Players in Europe