Prev: Re: "standard designs" Next: Re: [OT] Oh no, not he Xmas Greetings!

[OT] Oh no, not he Xmas Greetings!

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:11:25 -0500
Subject: [OT] Oh no, not he Xmas Greetings!

Mr. Teske the Fire-Starter said:
In any case (and not to start off a huge,
non-GZG thread...), happy holidays to all...
both those in the future and those that I've
missed already!

[Tomb] Okay Aaron, what grade of happy-
weed were you on? This kind of thing
breeds like a contagious.

Look, now I've caught it and the next thing
you know I'll be wishing all the Listers a
Happy Holidays, Merry Xmas, Happy
Chanukah, Happy Ramadan, Dieg Moroz
and Snobim Godom (transliteration is
rough), Nollig Creyell, Joyeuse Noel, and a
Happy Festivus.

And I'm sure it will spread from there.

But for once, given the warm feelings and
best regards being distributed, I won't hold
it against you... ;)

Hope to see many of you in the new year at
ECC! Stay healthy, have a lot of holiday fun,
and keep those dice rollin'!

Tomb Raider
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst
thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: "standard designs" Next: Re: [OT] Oh no, not he Xmas Greetings!