Prev: Re: Stargrunt.ca Next: Re: Stargrunt.ca

Re: Stargrunt.ca

From: Aaron Teske <mithramuse@n...>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:46:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt.ca

At 07:37 PM 12/17/02 -0800, John wrote:
>--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> > From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>
> > >  I'm neither 'darn fine folks' nor an 'occasional
> > > Presbyterian'!  :P
> >
> > In your case, John, "darn fine" applies only to your
> > socks. <g>
>
>And not even all of them--had to throw out a pair
>today.

Did you remember to decontaminate 'em first? ^_-

>BTW, is it just me or is this list Really Quiet?

It happens... between work picking up and all the holiday prep stuffs
I'm
doing, I am just as happy the list is quiet, it means I'm not falling
behind on it!

In any case (and not to start off a huge, non-GZG thread...), happy
holidays to all... both those in the future and those that I've missed
already!

'Til later,
					 Aaron Teske
					 Mithramuse@njaccess.com

Prev: Re: Stargrunt.ca Next: Re: Stargrunt.ca