Prev: Re: Limits of technology Next: RE: Limits of technology

Re: Limits of technology

From: John Sowerby <sowerbyj@f...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:56:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Limits of technology

At 10:11 AM 12/13/2002 -0800, you wrote:

>--- Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> > Wow! It looks like Op-For gets to have even more fun
> > than I thought.
> > They're a bunch of bloody creative bastards aren't
> > they?
>
>As I understand it, Blufor isn't allowed to send their

However, you have to balance this against the fact that in one exercise,

the OPFOR commander, having used completely unprepared for tactics at
sea
(fishing vessels with missiles), ending up with half the US fleet sunk
or
damaged, was told that he wasn't playing fair ("They won't do that in
real
life"). They 'restarted' the simulation....

John.

---

Prev: Re: Limits of technology Next: RE: Limits of technology