Prev: RE: (SG2)Gunfight at the semi-OK Cor-Ral, really... Next: Re: (SG2)Gunfight at the semi-OK Cor-Ral, really...

Re: (SG2)Gunfight at the semi-OK Cor-Ral, really...

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:50:15 -0600
Subject: Re: (SG2)Gunfight at the semi-OK Cor-Ral, really...

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:58:24 -0800, Michael Brown <mwbrown@sonic.net>
wrote:

>1 hit from AR, 1 from AGL and 1 from SAW.  Those being the dice that
exceeded
>the target.

Ew! Then you have to have different coloured dice for each weapon (and
some of
us already have dice colour coded to quality level), or you have to roll
each
weapon die separately. This _will_ bog the game down...

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: RE: (SG2)Gunfight at the semi-OK Cor-Ral, really... Next: Re: (SG2)Gunfight at the semi-OK Cor-Ral, really...