Prev: RE: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams

RE: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:37:19 -0500
Subject: RE: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

Ryan said:
>I think the easy way to look at it, is, "Since the old man isn't in
harms way, why are we going to (keep) sticking our necks out for him?"

"Hey Sarge, Company says there's been some ESU infiltrators spotted in
the
area, they want a report."
"Okay, tell them we had a raid this morning but we're just finishing
driving them off.  No significant casualties but an IAVR hit the stores
tent, tell'em we'll need to replace, uh, three cases of C rations and
some
other stuff on the next supply run, list to be included with the
complete
leave,
and see how much vodka you can get for three cases of C-rats.  And don't
offer to roll double or nothing this time."

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams