Prev: Re: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re:Command/Communications Next: Re: [OT] Space Combat

Re: [OT] Space Combat

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:27:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Space Combat

Of course, there's also a brand-new version of Orbiter Space Simulator
out, just released on Monday!

www.orbitersim.com

No combat in this one, but the entire solar system to explore and some
awesome new ships and shuttles to crash.

Last time I posted this link someone called me an evil person for
providing them with a new time-waster; it's been a while since I was
called evil, so here it is again!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -

Prev: Re: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re:Command/Communications Next: Re: [OT] Space Combat