Prev: Re: [SG] asphalt bases Next: Re: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:44:20 -0600
Subject: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

We already have unit commanders and a single force commander...

Anyone ever play with a system similar to the old Johnny Reb format?

Each platoon has a commander,
each company has a commander,
etc.,
each force has a commander

Then you treat each company and larger command loss as affecting that
unit
set's command structure.