Prev: Re: [List] Stuart at Ford Data Dot Com Next: Re: [OT] Canadian's finally reward vets of Medak Pocket

Re: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 04:52:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> > > below). I'd also seen (laserlight's?) comments
> on a site on a 50%
> pts bias
> > > towards KV.
>
> I don't recall making that comment but I do recall
> that the first
> experience we had (hi, John!) with KV was rather
> disturbing for the
> Hu'Man.

Yup.  So, like any good naval architect faced with an
opponent not dealt with in doctrine, I refitted.  :)

> > I've run and won fights against K'V with even
> points.
> > Of course, that was with a force containing two
> P-torp
> > heavy designs in the capital ship class.  (Hi,
> > Laserlight!).
>
> In vector.  Try it in cinematic and see what
> happens.

Try it in cinematic?  Why would I want to do that?
Who plays cinematic?

John

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [List] Stuart at Ford Data Dot Com Next: Re: [OT] Canadian's finally reward vets of Medak Pocket