Prev: Re: New Person 8) (sort of) Next: Re: It is a good thing...

It is a good thing...

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 13:52:24 -0500
Subject: It is a good thing...

.... that I've given up all hope of "educating" you
Laserlight.

Laserlight said:

Narns bats aren't round, they're rather like
cricket bats. Round ones were tried, but
the flat ones have more straightlines...

I rejoin:

And besides, I think the Narns by this time have
gotten quite prickly. And given all the work they
had for a time, they must have acquired some
sizeable muscles. But it did prove the solution
to the classic dilemna of the unstoppable force
(the Narns) and the immovable object (your
sense of humour). The debate was clearly
resolved in favour of the immovable object.....

*grinning*

Tomb

Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: Re: New Person 8) (sort of) Next: Re: It is a good thing...