Prev: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists Next: Smart mines

BABES IN SPACE!

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:55:25 -0600 (CST)
Subject: BABES IN SPACE!

WELL,  i recently got to get my SHADOWFORGE  gals from downunder
involved in a skirmish with GW SOB in a small  SGII skirmish. a fight
for a POL dump.

i am now convinced that baaa-zooms are	and  guns  are the way forward!

these gals look must have inspired my dice rolls, and  depressed my
opponents!

not only did the gal's	assault rifles/gren- ade launchers, mortars,
rocket launcher and sniper rifle  deal out death, but CPL. Cyndi Sue, in
CC with, offed, not one, but three SOB in powered armor suits!

"Eat this! DAKKA-DAKKA-DAKKA! You want some of this too? DAKKA-DAKKA
and DAKKA! Leave her alone, YOU BITCH! DAKKA-DAKKA-DAKKA!!!!!!!!!!"

dead SOB ironmaidens all over the place . . . .

SIGH. . . . .

i guess i will now have to go crazy, get rid of everything, and recruit
nothing but SHADOWFORGE gals into my ground pounding command . . . .

DOOMED!  20 years of lead and plastic made obsolete by one firefight
using women with  twin .44s . . . .

DAWGIE, WITH WAGGING TAIL AND SHINY EYES . . .

Prev: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists Next: Smart mines