Prev: Re: TEST-TEST-TEST-TEST Next: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists

Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:03:41 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists

JohnC said:
> You have excellent taste.  And what, pray tell, are you using for a
Bun-bun
> figure?

Everyone else is 15mm, Bun-bun is a 6mm figure--if I had 6mm Alarishi
powered armor, they'd be about the right grey/white scheme, but I
don't.	However, I have KV, and the attitude seems to fit, so that's
what I'm using.

Prev: Re: TEST-TEST-TEST-TEST Next: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists