Prev: Re: Suffren vs Hughes Next: RE: Digital Photo Experiment #1

Mini Photos a la Siefert

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:41:20 -0500
Subject: Mini Photos a la Siefert

Mark,

I have a question: Any chance of getting a
photo of the HBLS figs next to a GZG fig?

As an aside, some decent paint work on some
of the figs :)

As a further aside, one thing you'll need to
shoot for is a more complete lighting solution -
you're using intense light, but it's giving glare
back off of the figures (most noticeable off the
combat car). You need more diffuse (I think)
lighting or multi-source lighting (some camera
geek here will speak more technically to the
matter I'm sure).

Also, I have a FinePix 6800Zoom from Fuji, and
I have to say it has made me very happy - it
takes great shots, has a decent macro mode,
etc. The next step up will be a digital SLR, but
that won't be until much further down the road.
And the great thing about the 6800 is the
hideaway lens (no risk of me scratching it with
incompetent handling).

Tomb.
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: Re: Suffren vs Hughes Next: RE: Digital Photo Experiment #1