Prev: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists Next: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists

Digital Photo Experiment #1

From: "Mark A. Siefer" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 23:33:55 -0600
Subject: Digital Photo Experiment #1

Hey all:

I'm in the market for a digital camera, and I'm thinking of going with
the
Fuji FinePix 3800.  Wanting to get a hang of the technology, I burrowed
my
mom's FinePix 2800, which is more or less the same camera with a greater
resolution potential.  Since I want to use the camera to photograph my
minis, I tried some tests with a few of my figs to see how they would
turn
out.  Here are the results.

http://homegame.org/siefert/photo.htm

Let me know what you guys think.