Prev: Re: Seriously [OT] Fundamentalists in general Next: Re: Seriously [OT] Fundamentalists in general

Re: Seriously [OT] Fundamentalists in general

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:47:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Seriously [OT] Fundamentalists in general

The_Beast said:
>I'm not sure which I find more scary: the fact that I'm about to lose a
kidney, or that I'm in total agreement with notes by John and Laser, one
right after the other. ;->=

Kind of depends on whether it's the first or second kidney you're
losing...
:-)

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Seriously [OT] Fundamentalists in general Next: Re: Seriously [OT] Fundamentalists in general