Prev: Re: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps Next: Re: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps

Re: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:51:03 +0900
Subject: Re: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps

Hi, Beth,

I'd love to see the 5 and 85 m maps - whatever file format you've got,
basically (GIF/BMP/TIF/JPEG), in the highest resolution you've got.
If you've got some sort of vector format that's be best... EPS is
simplest.

Mac or Windows, makes no difference. Any file compression scheme is OK,
too.

Did you ever get a look at Blue Planet "Natural Selection"? I'm
interested
to see what you think of it, as a professional in the field...

Thanks.

on 02.11.14 9:42 AM, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au at Beth.Fulton@csiro.au
scribbleth:

> 2) 5m change scenario = lose Indian and Pacific islands, delta lands
go

> 3) 85m change scenario (i.e. ice caps go completely) = very
interesting

--
The greatest thing in style is to have a command of metaphor.
- Aristotle

Prev: Re: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps Next: Re: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps