Prev: Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap Next: SMOKE

Re: FIREFLY

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:05:34 -0600
Subject: Re: FIREFLY

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:58:17 +0000, David Brewer
<davidbrewer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Nobody with broadband internet need miss Buffy, Angel or Firefly.

Unfortunately I don't have broadband internet. In fact, due to
limitations in
local trunk speeds, my 56K modem is restricted to 28.8K (and I'm lucky
to get
beyond 24K). So, until such time as I can afford high speed access (and
it's
not cheap around here), I'm stuck watching Buffy in reruns on FX. I
think they
are up to season 5, so maybe I'll see season 6 this year.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap Next: SMOKE