Prev: Re: [SG2] PBEM AAR - Valley of Death - Report - 5 of 5 Next: Re: SG II - where to purchase

Re: FIREFLY

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 01:58:10 -0500
Subject: Re: FIREFLY

>Anyone been watching this show on FOX? It for some reason reminds me
>of Free Cal-Tex , odd isn't it...)

Caught it every week so far.  I really like the show - the characters
are
quite engaging.

It doesn't hurt that *all* the women are spectacular in their own way...

I hear it isn't doing very well in the ratings, though... Friday night
isn't the best time slot, and Fox has been busy with World Series stuff
so
hopefully that'll ease things up a bit...  It would be a shame if it
tanks
out.

Someone finally does a *good* "Wild West In Space"...

And yes, kinda "Free Cal-Tex", but lower-tech somehow.

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [SG2] PBEM AAR - Valley of Death - Report - 5 of 5 Next: Re: SG II - where to purchase