Prev: Re: Protection fromthe Kra'Vak Next: Re: e: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH

Re: [SG] Smoke

From: devans@n...
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:12:01 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] Smoke

***
Since I've heard on the list that you can pop smoke when suppressed, and
due
to the rules placing smoke within 6" of a unit, I think it should be a
separate action but not a fire action. I think it should be possible to
do
it
while suppressed. Since it's such a powerful tool, I think it should be
done
as an action, thus the squad has to be activated to do it.
***

Please forgive a vac-head's interruption, but isn't the question how
effectively could a suppressed squad use smoke, not whether they could
'pop
out a few grenades' or not?

If an issue of granularity, is it worth the effort to make a difference?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Protection fromthe Kra'Vak Next: Re: e: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH