Prev: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH Next: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH

Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:41:56 -0600
Subject: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH

The information you seek can be found in castle....
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREG................)

No, no. It's UNSC propaganda. You've only seen the white ships with the
blue markings, right, not the Black Fleet... hang on, there's someone at
the door.

Never mind. There is no Black Fleet, and the Kra'Vak have always
attacked humanity without provocation. Have a nice day.

Its much worse than you think I'm afraid, but I can't speak now, not
safe.

Richard ;-)

Prev: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH Next: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH