Prev: Re: [SG2] Smoke While Suppressed? Next: Re: Mixed combat units

Re: Mixed combat units

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:51:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Mixed combat units

--- Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org> wrote:

> However, I would find it entirely plausible that
> units, or even ships, might have all-male or
all-female personnel, particularly in a
"traditionalist" power like the IFed.

It would depend on just how 'Islamic' the Islamic
Federation really is.	Is it a 'Taliban' culture,
where women cannot read?   Is it an Iran culture
with more freedom?   Is it an Indonesia with
more western influence?   Or is it a mixture
of all three?
     This gives a wide choice to the gamer, but
can also provide problems is the 'all three'
option is chosen.   Just how would a 'Taliban'
squadron do when it joins a 'Indonesian' fleet?
Time will tell!

Bye for now,
John L.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [SG2] Smoke While Suppressed? Next: Re: Mixed combat units