Prev: [SG] Smoke Next: Re: [SG2] Smoke While Suppressed?

[SG2] Smoke While Suppressed?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:28:41 -0600
Subject: [SG2] Smoke While Suppressed?

Does anyone know what would happen, today, realistically, if a unit was
suppressed while they had smoke available? Would a squad be able to drop
smoke
in place, or nearby if suppressed? And, more importantly, should this be
allowed in SG2? (About the only reason I could think for _not_ allowing
it is
because most SG2 games aren't played "blind". If a unit drops smoke
close to
itself it is blind as well as hidden.)

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: [SG] Smoke Next: Re: [SG2] Smoke While Suppressed?