Prev: Re: Mixed combat units, etc. Next: FH: FTL communication et al

Re: Mixed combat units

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:56:55 +0000
Subject: Re: Mixed combat units

> >I guess these would have female and or mixed units - a development
from
> >present attitudes.
>
>Erm... I tend to assume that _every_ power in the GZGVerse allows
female
>combat troops, and that Tom's distinction was between mixed units (men
>and women in the same unit) and segregated ones.

Although there are female figures available for most nations (though
does
anyone know what a femail Kra'Vak looks like?) I am sceptical about the
New
Isreali and Islamic Federations (are there any female IF figures?)
employment of female troopers. Partly on Religious grounds (Particularly
IF)
but I seem to remember that the Israeli Defence Force did employ female
front line soldiers and has since withdrawn them becase "Unnaceptable
things
happened" when female soldiers were captured.

Anyone put me right?

Richard

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!

Prev: Re: Mixed combat units, etc. Next: FH: FTL communication et al