Prev: RE: [SG2] [WW2] Quad .50 half-track Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1376

[SG2] 15mm Gallery

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:22:57 +0100
Subject: [SG2] 15mm Gallery

Many moons ago (1991-92) my club ran a large 15mm game at shows in the
UK. Prompted by a couple of e-mails from people who have seen the game
on the club's site (http://www.maidstone-wargamers.org.uk) and wanted to

see more of the hardware, I've posted a gallery page of some of the
models that I built. I ran out of time last night to post them all -
there are more photos to be posted (and even more models that I haven't
photographed yet) so I'll keep let the list know if (when) I post any
more. I'll also try to photograph some of the buildings as well,
although many of these are in a sad state of repair :-(

http://www.tonyfrancis.free-online.co.uk/Gaming/15mmSF/index.html

Cheers

Tony

Prev: RE: [SG2] [WW2] Quad .50 half-track Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1376