Prev: Re: WW2 weapons Next: Re: WW2 weapons

Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:31:01 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles

>How big is a LAV in real life? The ones I have seem a little too big
for
15mm. A 15mm figure comes to just above the part that overhangs the
wheels.
Mind you, taking a closer look I thought that they look about the right
height for the doors.

I was judging by the doors too, and didn't have a figure handy.  Per the
USMC FactFile, the Real Thing is:
Length: 251.6 inches (6.39 meters)
Height: 106.0 inches, (101.0 with pintle mount removed) (2.69 meters)
Width: 98.4 inches (turret facing forward) (2.5 meters

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: WW2 weapons Next: Re: WW2 weapons