Prev: RE: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again. Next: Re: WW2 weapons

Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:16:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002 18:20:47 -0400, "Laserlight"
<laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

>The LAVs are
>about right for a 15mm MICV/light tank; they also has some things
>which looked like a short (length, not height) Hummer, which I think
>might be okay for 25mm, plus some trucks and other vehicles.

How big is a LAV in real life? The ones I have seem a little too big for
15mm.
A 15mm figure comes to just above the part that overhangs the wheels.
Mind
you, taking a closer look I thought that they look about the right
height for
the doors.

Just curious, as I originally planned on using them with 25mm but I'm
now
thinking they may be better with 15s (which is actually a bonus)...

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: RE: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again. Next: Re: WW2 weapons