Prev: Re: OT (FT,SG)The FAX ma'am, just the FAX... Next: RE: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

Re: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@w...>
Date: 19 Oct 2002 12:22:33 +0200
Subject: Re: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.

lør, 2002-10-19 kl. 02:53 skrev John Leary:

> --- Claus Paludan <cpaludan@worldonline.dk> wrote:
>
> In SG, I do not consider it to be useful objective!
> Or if you must, they kill everyone not under hard
> cover.   Remember, these things are in batteries,
> so the minimum number of round hitting will be 24
> to 80.
>
> Bye for now,
> John L.

Ahh - I am well aware of their lethality, but I'd still like to have
stats for them. We might end up using them as prebombardments or as part
of large battles with one or two companies involved. This will most
definately not be the norm, but as we are a historical wargaming club -
people like to see the stats for such things - if nothing else to
compare them to the other artillery thingies.
The chance of artillery hitting a SG battlefield isn't that big, but
still rules are written for the occaisonal scenario where they actually
do ;) This is what I am looking for here as well ;)

Cheers!

--
Mvh
Claus Paludan

Prev: Re: OT (FT,SG)The FAX ma'am, just the FAX... Next: RE: [SGII][WW2] Here we go again.