Prev: Re: Is it just me, or... Next: Re: Is it just me, or...

Re: Honor Harrington Ships

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@w...>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:25:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Honor Harrington Ships

At 06:36 AM 10/17/2002 +0200, you wrote:

> [...]
Honor
> > >being the best resource)
>
>A website with ship info is here:
>http://www.movie-trailers.com/weber/Honorpedia/Military/Ships/Ship_Info
/ship
>_info.html
>But it's text only.
>
>Greetings
>Karl Heinz

I came across this picture somewhere in my wanderings:

http://www.wombatzone.com/images/hh-shipsizes.jpg

I can't remember where I found it, and could not find it on the web when
went looking for the site last night, but I did save a copy.  No surface

detail, but it does give you a good feel for the sizes of the ships.

--
Ray Forsythe -- erf2@wombatzone.com -- www.wombatzone.com

Prev: Re: Is it just me, or... Next: Re: Is it just me, or...