Prev: RE: Honor Harrington Ships Next: Re: Honor Harrington Ships

RE: Honor Harrington Ships

From: Aaron Teske <mithramuse@n...>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:16:34 -0400
Subject: RE: Honor Harrington Ships

Try here:

http://www.starshipmodeler.com/contest/scratch_23.htm

Not something that is really usable for a Full Thrust game, however.  I
am
also not sure I agree with the design, as the "front" and "back" of the
impeller wedges are supposed to be different sizes -- so shouldn't the
front be larger (or the rear smaller) to show that?  I also envisioned
much
more of a "Hammerhead" shape (as in the shark), instead of the bulge on
each end.

However, it is based on the drawings in the front of the latest books...

kind of a take it or leave it thing. <shrug>

'Til later,
					 Aaron

[SMTP:star_emu@hotmail.com]
>wrote:
> > I am sure that this has been asked over and over, but I am just
getting
>into this series.  I know conversion rules abound, but can anybody tell
me
>where I can get "official" images of the ships and if anyone has
tinkered
>together models/minis of them?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Eli
>
>The only ones I'm aware of are inside the novels themselves (War of
Honor