Prev: Re: [FT] Indy hits with P-torps. Next: Re: [FT/DS] Re: planetary invasion games.

Re: planetary invasion games.

From: Control Robot <cqin@e...>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:26:37 -0600
Subject: Re: planetary invasion games.

Others on the list have mentioned Renegade Legion: Prefect.  I couldn't
recommend that game enough.  Sadly it's out of print now, but if you
could
find it on e-bay, you should definitely get it.  The "Operational
Briefing"
booklet in it alone something good to have, as it details the stages of
planetary invasion, with plenty of diagrams.  (with the ground units
being
represented in NATO style symbols!)  Some of the playtesters of the game
were actually members of the Combat Simulations Group at the Royal
Military
College of Canada.