Prev: Re: Roco minitanks Next: Re: Roco minitanks

Re: [FT/DS] Re: planetary invasion games.

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 14 Oct 2002 09:32:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT/DS] Re: planetary invasion games.

Great idea... Now, who's going to write up the program that draws those
maps and allows customization of the layout of the planet?

Anyone?  Anyone?  Beuller?

--
Flak Magnet (Tim)
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Support this online gamer community:
www.tabletop-battlezone.com

Prev: Re: Roco minitanks Next: Re: Roco minitanks