Prev: Dirtside.ca? was Re: Picture Submissions Next: RE: [FT] Indy hits with P-torps.

[FT] Indy hits with P-torps.

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 14:26:44 -0400
Subject: [FT] Indy hits with P-torps.

Indy dropped by yesterday and we played a quick scenario he made for FT
Java
(which I need to get running on my Mac. It was NAC vs. ESU with a
non-head
to head setup (ESU BB's jumping int midfield with NAC BB's and CL's
facing
away in two groups at either end). I ended up winning with four crippled
BB's (all on their last damage row, two within 5 hull of dead) vs a
heavy
damaged Victoria. Three things of note:

1) Indy went 9 for 12 on P-torps, averaging over 3 pts on each hit.
2) With those Ptorps and beams, Indy scored 3 double thresholds on ESU
BB's
(fortunately for me never on the same BB).
3) I'm going to try to bring my son to ECC to roll dice for me. The game
was
won (IMO) by critical initiative wins I credit solely to him. To wit:
Indy
rolled a 5 on his initiative roll. I tell Zev to roll a six, he rolls a
six.
Repeat about 3 more times. Plus he enjoys rolling 5's and 6's with beam
dice.

Noam

Prev: Dirtside.ca? was Re: Picture Submissions Next: RE: [FT] Indy hits with P-torps.