Prev: Out of space for scratchbuild pix? No problemo! Next: Re: Out of space for scratchbuild pix? No problemo!

[SG] Counters

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 23:42:32 -0400
Subject: [SG] Counters

   For those who'd like to try Unleaded StarGrunt, I am loading zipped
BMPs with counters for Islamic Fed (87KB) and PAU units (51KB).  I
picked those two because 100% of known SG players in Virginia agreed
that those were the best to get started with; because the AE isn't
fighting anyone at the moment; and because I'm hoping someone else
will take over and do the NSL ESU etc.
   Explanation and links at
http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/sg/index.htm

  If you have suggestions, corrections, questions, etc, let me know.

Prev: Out of space for scratchbuild pix? No problemo! Next: Re: Out of space for scratchbuild pix? No problemo!