Prev: Re: [FT] Acceleration Before/After Move? Next: Re: another GZG - legal?

Re: [FT] Acceleration Before/After Move?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:37:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Acceleration Before/After Move?

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:31:45 +0100, Roger Burton West
<roger@firedrake.org>
wrote:

>Never heard of them (therefore they don't exist :-), and nobody with
>whom I've played FT has ever suggested this.

The crowd at GenCon always played with ships accelerating first and then
moving, so this never occured to me as an issue. Andrew thanked me as
the
ambiguity came up during a Polish translation of FT.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [FT] Acceleration Before/After Move? Next: Re: another GZG - legal?