Prev: Re: Insane modellers (and another GZG...) Next: RE: Insane modellers (and another GZG...)

RE: Insane modellers (and another GZG...)

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:34:08 +1100
Subject: RE: Insane modellers (and another GZG...)

G'day,

> But seriously, I used to hang out on the Victorian Adventurers  and
> G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. Yahoo groups. You still on there, Beth?

Yep, mostly talk of 15mm and 'applesauce tubs you use for "timberclad"
landships' of late. I hang round mostly for the cool scratchbuild
inspirations... vic-scifi, can become alien scifi with only modest
tweaks ;)

Have fun

Beth

Prev: Re: Insane modellers (and another GZG...) Next: RE: Insane modellers (and another GZG...)