Prev: Re: [FT] one more stupid question about Sa'Vasku Power Generators Next: RE: [SG] Trees

Re: [SG] Trees

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@t...>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:44:39 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG] Trees

I used contact cement on my last batch of trees. It seemed to work
much better than white glue, although they haven't had much (any ;-)
use yet. I am planning to glue the bases to flocked areas of felt,
with pins to make the trees easily removed from the wooded area.
This will allow me to roll up the woods during transport and have
the woods conform to hills, etc.

I'll let you know how well the contact cement holds up to gaming.

Cheers,
Tony.