Prev: Re: Figure questions; Advisce requested Next: RE: [SGII] Close Encounters Of The Exceedingly Violent Kind

Re: FT: turning ships in line ahead?

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FT: turning ships in line ahead?

--- Hugh Fisher <laranzu@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>  I'm a new Full Thrust player and ran into this
> problem while  practising moving formations of ships
with cinematic rules.

>  But if the ships are closer together, say 2", they
> can't  turn and stay in line ahead.

Hugh,
     Our group used a form of 'squadron' movement
to accomplish this.   Pick a ship near to the
middle of the formation, move it and have the
other ships form around the measured movement
ship.	In line astern, move the first ship and
have the followers ...follow!
     It is rare to find that fractions of an inch
have any real effect on the play of the game.
It will depend on the people you play with, as
to how precise the movement rules are played.

Bye for now,
John L.

http://faith.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Figure questions; Advisce requested Next: RE: [SGII] Close Encounters Of The Exceedingly Violent Kind