Prev: Re: IJSF (was Re: AAR) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up for October Offers!

Re: [OT] email problems may be virus

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 20:11:42 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] email problems may be virus

Chris might know for sure, but from the lack of nasties in my mailbox
I'll venture a guess that someone you know got the Klez virus. That one
sends itself to people in your address book, and forges its ID as being
one of them...

I'm using Mozilla for email, so far all of the virii have gone after
Outlook and its family. For the time being I'm safe. I see the
occasional virus, but it just sits there. I am *not* safe from
accidentally opening a dangerous attachment, but I keep NortonAV around
for that.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lincolnconspiracy/commi
ssionorder.html

Prev: Re: IJSF (was Re: AAR) Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up for October Offers!