Prev: Re: [SGII] Close Encounters Of The Exceedingly Violent Kind Next: Re: Mine Probing

Re: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up for October Offers!

From: Paul Owen <paul.owen@g...>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 21:51:32 +0100
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up for October Offers!

Hes not being mean, hes just making sure I upload them tomorrow ; )

There are some really nice offers here, especially that one, (scrolls
down) ohhh, and that one, now should I update tonight or tomorrow,
sorry folks but it wont be till the morning around 11 GMT probably as
I have a meeting early morning.

Paul