Prev: [OT] Bye, Temporarily, and [SGII] Grenzers Next: Re: [OT] Bye, Temporarily, and [SGII] Grenzers

Re: [OT] Bye, Temporarily, and [SGII] Grenzers

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 15:31:35 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Bye, Temporarily, and [SGII] Grenzers

Congratulations, you just re-discovered the thematic military
organization
of the Byzantine Empire.  I did a paper on it 11 years ago.  More
specifically why it failed in the period after the Bulgarslayer...

I played around with modernized TE&O's for a thematic military
organization
many years before that in Junior High...

ias