Prev: [OT] Stupid fraggin' questions RE: Mine Probing Next: Re: [OT] Stupid fraggin' questions RE: Mine Probing

RE: Mine Probing

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 18:44:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Mine Probing

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> G'day,
>
> Another question while we're on the topic of mines.
> Can any current (or
> potential future) mine types explode when something
> is just within x radius
> instead of right on top?

Sure.  How do you want to do it?  Vibration, acoustic,
magnetic, tripwire, IR are the easiest types.  You
could get more exotic, but are limited by battery
power.

John

http://faith.yahoo.com

Prev: [OT] Stupid fraggin' questions RE: Mine Probing Next: Re: [OT] Stupid fraggin' questions RE: Mine Probing