Prev: Re: Tugs... Next: Re: Tugs...

Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 22:45:50 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls

Gregory Wong wrote:

> >>If I'm interpreting this correctly, this means that if a Power
> >>Generator is on the end of a line of biomass boxes which are
> >>all checked off because they are consumed but not destroyed (the
> >>ones you check off from the bottom rows of boxes), the Power
Generator
> >>is now indestructible.
> >
> >Correct.
>
>Not true, when the damage track meets the biomass fed track the ship
>is destroyed thus destroying the power generator.

Well, of course. Not that it is very important whether or not the Power
Generator survives this or not however, since once the ship has been
completely destroyed there is nothing for the Power Generator to supply
power *to*.

I assumed (and we all know what ass-u-me means, no? <g>) that Gregory
was
talking about the situation prior the ship's complete destruction.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.