Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls Next: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls

Tugs...

From: "Damond Walker" <dwalker@s...>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:53:57 -0400
Subject: Tugs...

In Full Thurst it says a Tug can haul other vessels equal to it's mass.
The
only thing being that the FTL engines cost three times as many points
but no
mass increase.

Is this how most people do it with all the FB1/2 additions, etc?

I was talking to someone off list and he said that the FTL mass should
be
computed *including* the vessels which would carry a higher point cost
as
well.  The thrust should be computed including the carried vessels as
well.
Then, as the ship drops off the vessels the thrust would be recomputed
because the ship is lighter.

I'm asking this because I'm trying to build a scenario for ECC and I
want to
be fair to both sides.	:)

Damo