Prev: Star Wars Files? Next: The last miserable few weeks...

Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls

From: Greg Wong <sax@S...>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 23:54:22 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls

>Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:46:02 +0200
>From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@telia.com>
>Subject: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku power generators and threshold rolls
>
>Gregory Wong wrote:
>
> >Are Sa'Vasku power generators subject to being destroyed by
> >threshold rolls just like other systems in addition to
> >the power generators destroyed for being on the line of biomass
> >boxes destroyed?
>
>FB2 p.22, "Power Generators", 2nd paragraf, first sentence.

So, I assume from the sentence that Power Generators are not
destroyed by threshold checks.	They only get destroyed when
the accumulated damage reaches the end of a row of biomass boxes.
If I'm interpreting this correctly, this means that if a Power
Generator is on the end of a line of biomass boxes which are
all checked off because they are consumed but not destroyed (the
ones you check off from the bottom rows of boxes), the Power Generator
is now indestructible.

For example, looking at the Fo'Vur'Ath on
the top of page 28...  If three biomass boxes are consumed shooting
the pod launcher, then the 3-factor power generator at the bottom
can never be destroyed unless the entire ship is destroyed.

Am I interpreting that correctly?

Prev: Star Wars Files? Next: The last miserable few weeks...