Prev: RE: Mine Probing Next: Re: Mine Probing

Re: [FT] Campaign

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:04:30 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Campaign

They expanded it in the V2 rulebook. And then added an area movement
campaign game to flesh things out.

The basic campaign has you buy your fleet, divide it into maneuver and
resupply forces, and then start picking strategies and playing out
battles. It's pretty basic, but has enough chrome to make it more than
just a scenario generator.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lincolnconspiracy/commi
ssionorder.html

Prev: RE: Mine Probing Next: Re: Mine Probing