Prev: Re: Soviet mine-dogs Next: RE: Mine Probing

Re: [FT] Campaign

From: Andrew Duryea <aduryealist@y...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 05:30:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Campaign

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> Somewhere on the web is a page with rules for
> initial Full Thrust
> set-up, depending on the intentions of the
> opponents.

DP9's "Jovian Chronicle's: Lightning Strike" used this
method in their campaign system to determine all the
scenarios (some 8-10 scenarios determined in ~7*7 grid
of player choices.)  You can find it in the JCLS V1
main rulebook.	Don't know if the have it in the V2
main rulebook (would think so.)  I haven't seen an FT
version, but I haven't gone looking either.

Good Luck!
-Andrew

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Soviet mine-dogs Next: RE: Mine Probing