Prev: [FT] Campaign Next: RE: [FT] Campaign

Mines and Animals

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 11:44:34 -0400
Subject: Mines and Animals

IIRC the WW2 Germans tried exploding dogs
(dogs with AT charges strapped to them).
>From what I understand, they made one
unfortunate mistake: In training them to run
over and lie under tanks, they used German
Panzers of some variety instead of T-34s.
Extrapolate this into the battelfield (chaos,
confusion, scared animals) and the results were
about what you'd expect.

Though rat-mobile-claymore swarms seems like
a disturbing idea.

Mind you, for disturbing, some of the nanotech
weapons blow away anything horrid you could
wire an animal to do.

I'm glad I'm not a gropo anymore. It just ain't
safe (never was, but its getting worse)
anymore!

T.
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: [FT] Campaign Next: RE: [FT] Campaign